Act as the 'Hub' for the organization and key collaborator for setting the direction for most internal functions and communications of the organization.
- Prepare, produce and distribute via email all Board meeting materials including: agenda, financials and any other requested supporting materials; supply printed copies of Board meeting materials as requested.
- Manage and maintain membership and guest databases; ensure both are current and complete.
- Provide information and technical assistance to members or public, relating to the organization’s operations.
- Provide monthly membership reports to the membership committee.
- Manage new-member orientation materials and process new member packets, online profiles and payments.
- Manage member renewals and process email communications and payments.
- Monitor email and postal mail; distribute information to Board members and/or other individuals as appropriate.
- Maintain paperless filing system / data archive; remove/add individual access as necessary.
- Ensure that the organization’s data is backed up and secure.
- Manage supplies and materials for the organization by maintaining office materials and supplies at levels to sustain the organizations operations; receive requests for additional supplies and purchase as needed.
- Provide physical storage of various organizational materials and supplies such as: archives of paper files, three-ring binders, notebooks, posters etc.