Serve as the organization’s bookkeeper; perform all bookkeeping duties including: purchasing, invoicing and vendor payments; provide assistance to the CPA with required reports and budget preparations.
- Handle accounts; make bank deposits; maintain ledgers; pay bills; prepare financial statements and reports; receipt money; reconcile bank accounts monthly; manage Accounts Receivables, keep the client informed of the balances of all accounts.
- Meet all payment deadlines, verify accuracy of invoices, make electronic bill payment and prepare checks for signing.
- Disburse funds for authorized expenditures.
- Enter all transactions in the organization’s accounting software system.
- Work with the CPA to compile and distribute financial reports and statements; assist in preparation of annual budget proposals; assist with preparation of annual tax filings.